DragonWhisper88DragonWhisper88

Main News Art Reviews Stats

Epexsus Episode 1 Epexsus Episode 1

Really good!! Has a good back bone of a story and the animation with the expressions works alot. You did great, and you put effort into this story! =)

The Fox and the Grapes: No Evil 001 The Fox and the Grapes: No Evil 001

Great animation but you need to back it up whats going on. I try to make sense of it though, but only sense I could think of was that sometimes things are never meant to be and its left to rot.

School 13 - TongueTied School 13 - TongueTied

Very touching, Felt it in the heart and very sweet.

Leave Cthulhu Alone Leave Cthulhu Alone

Like it.

I really like the game, its fun, and gets me jumping with new tricks on traps. I love how you put in the crazy dudes hilarious.

GRIM SHI GRIM SHI

Cool.

I gave it a full 10 because of the art and how you handle the lighting and the gripping of the sword, pretty cool. I do notice though your not suppose to handle you thumb around across the fingers, and the pinky suppose to extend out a bit when handling a sword even for the Wakazashi. the thumb and the pinky serves for its thrust purpose. Not to insult your drawing, its how experience people hold swords. Its like your throwing a spear handling, but your not throwing it, but also extends the sword as well make a clean cut.

I AM the Senate I AM the Senate

Pretty cool!

The hands feels like it give out pain. Maybe you could make him tilt a little, but everything else in the art looks awesome. Is he getting ready to arise from his chair? Why I'm wondering if he's getting ready to stand up straight.

The day no one died The day no one died

Pretty good!

I love how you use the lighting effect. The lighting gives some alive touch. I like how you made the reaper how it leans and give some energy with the hand swerve with the remote, and him nodding what channel to watch.