DragonWhisper88DragonWhisper88

Main News Art Reviews Stats

All 12 art Reviews

GRIM SHI GRIM SHI

Cool.

I gave it a full 10 because of the art and how you handle the lighting and the gripping of the sword, pretty cool. I do notice though your not suppose to handle you thumb around across the fingers, and the pinky suppose to extend out a bit when handling a sword even for the Wakazashi. the thumb and the pinky serves for its thrust purpose. Not to insult your drawing, its how experience people hold swords. Its like your throwing a spear handling, but your not throwing it, but also extends the sword as well make a clean cut.

I AM the Senate I AM the Senate

Pretty cool!

The hands feels like it give out pain. Maybe you could make him tilt a little, but everything else in the art looks awesome. Is he getting ready to arise from his chair? Why I'm wondering if he's getting ready to stand up straight.

The day no one died The day no one died

Pretty good!

I love how you use the lighting effect. The lighting gives some alive touch. I like how you made the reaper how it leans and give some energy with the hand swerve with the remote, and him nodding what channel to watch.

Going down town Going down town

Awesome!

I love the colors and how warm they are make you feel your there. Even when I see the rat it feels alive like its gonna move, nice!

Girl Reading +collab+ Girl Reading +collab+

Awesome!

I really love the warmth color coming out of the windows! =D I could feel this. I also love how you lay her hair down from the couch gives it a alive feeling.

CRINA CRINA

I like it.

I have a question is this water coloring or marker? Either way its really good it feels like I can stare at her eyes and what brings my attention and its a good focus my eyes dont wonder off the page. Does makes me think what shes thinking or maybe seem exhausted.

suwako responds:

It's neither, this is a digital piece.
And aw, thanks so much!

Chameleon Blitz Chameleon Blitz

The warmth

I love the warmth of the colors how it warms up behind a person. I had always feel the sun behind my back and this gives my attention.

FortressRubbish responds:

Ha, it's a good feeling :]. Thanks for the kind words.

Purge the Plains Purge the Plains

Like it.

Dont know which one is beautiful the monster or the environment. You put in good focus tension of the monster it tells me that its coming.

FortressRubbish responds:

Thanks! And it is coming, nothing will stop it :].

Colourburst Colourburst

Awesome

Full of energy, I can feel it.

Dr. Robotnik Dr. Robotnik

I like it.

Love how you painted the glass very realistic and cartoon at the same time.