DragonWhisper88DragonWhisper88

Main News Art Reviews Stats

Epexsus Episode 1 Epexsus Episode 1

Really good!! Has a good back bone of a story and the animation with the expressions works alot. You did great, and you put effort into this story! =)

The Fox and the Grapes: No Evil 001 The Fox and the Grapes: No Evil 001

Great animation but you need to back it up whats going on. I try to make sense of it though, but only sense I could think of was that sometimes things are never meant to be and its left to rot.

School 13 - TongueTied School 13 - TongueTied

Very touching, Felt it in the heart and very sweet.

Goldeen Loves Guitar Goldeen Loves Guitar

This is great =D Use to watch this show when I was young in the 4th grade, and you did awesome with all the voice acting. Ashes voice sounds so close to the original. The humor in pokemon really funny in your vid really love it. Btw great art work.

PokeAwesome PokeAwesome

Cool.

Love the animation and sense of humor on pokemon jokes, but a tab too much language. When using same language over and over your trying to get a sense of it. It is one of the reasons why COD suck because so much language it actually doesn't make any sense, but your over all art skills is awesome I been seeing some alot of improvement ever since Metal Gear came out.

Nyan Caxx Nyan Caxx

Cool.

It does get addicting watching Nyan cat, but that vomitting tell you you just had enough.

American Pokemon American Pokemon

Ummm

I only gave half because the animation was good, but kinda offensive in some cases. If I had a tumor, I wouldn't be in a laughing side view.

Captain Planet Rampage Captain Planet Rampage

Its Great! I laughed all the way through this vid.

You did great. ^-^ I like how Captain Palnet said, "Not again." Made me laugh so hard ;then officer called him a mallet, and I like how you made Captain planet points his finger in front of the screen; he have done that all of his TV shows.

Proper Raptors Proper Raptors

Haha.

It was good Ironic and some how I knew that was going to happen when you see flesh walking around raptors. Alos animation was great. XD

Fulpitude Fulpitude

Not bad.

It wasnt that bad, but it was short. The best part was the scary scene of the music and taking his phone and taking a pic while hes dead with his own phone. At the point I did felt the chill.